Breaking: President Trump Approves Mission… Captures Benghazi Attack Organizer

President Donald Trump promised to do the best thing for our country, and he is on a good way to accomplish each of his tasks. Americans made a good decision in November, 2016, and the right candidate won the presidential elections. Many thought that President Trump would fail in his activities, but our leader did the right thing. Again.

This time President Trump supported United States special forces and law enforcement personnel after the successful mission. The team worked on capturing Mustafa al-Imam in Libya. Al-Imam is an alleged plotter of the terrorist attack in Benghazi.

Americans will never forget the deadly attack in Benghazi, and we already know the right person that stands behind the death of all those innocent people. This was one of the most successful operations so far, and the best is yet to come.

“Because of this successful operation, al-Imam will face justice in the United States for his alleged role in the September 11, 2012 attacks in Benghazi,” President Donald Trump said. He spoke about Ambassador Christopher Stevens, Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, and Tyrone Woods. These are the victims who died in Benghazi.

White House officials are getting ready to bring al-Imam to the United States. He will have to bear the consequences of his activities, and Americans are more than happy to see things going in the right direction.

President Trump said he approved the orders for the operation against the terrible terrorist. He also spoke to victims’ families.

“To the families of these fallen heroes: I want you to know that your loved ones are not forgotten, and they will never be forgotten. Our memory is deep and our reach is long,” President Trump said.

What do you think about this? How will liberals interpret the activities performed by President Trump? What will happen next?

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *